Our full-time overnight positions come with benefits like PTO and sick time, 401k with match, and more. We also offer a $250 sign-on bonus*
Our staff enjoy helping each other and our residents. In fact, they really enjoy collaborating with their coworkers.
We pride ourselves on helping Western New Yorkers heal from the opioid epidemic. You can be a part of the solution, too.
- Entry-level positions starting at $17 an hour
- Nursing positions starting at $27 an hour
- Counseling positions starting at $60,000 per year
- Actual annual merit raises of up to 3%
- $250 sign-on bonus*
Great time off.
- Two days of paid time off during your 90-day introductory period
- Over four weeks of paid time off after 12 months of service
- And more than two weeks of sick time after 12 months of service
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Employer contributions for health and dental insurance at over 70%
- $30,000 no-cost life insurance policy
- HSAs available at banks with high-deductible insurance plans
- Monthly wellness challenges and activities for staff
- $100 wellness incentive for participating in seminars and challenges
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Trauma-informed culture for both staff and residents
- Wellness debit cards for those with specific health insurance plans
- 401k with matching employer contributions after a year of service
- Financial assistance for obtaining Qualified Health Professional status
- Numerous opportunities for training and professional development
Become a Caz Recovery staff member today.
Our positions are great for students, professionals, people who have retired, or anyone wanting to make a difference in the opioid epidemic in Western New York.
* Contingent upon successful completion of the initial probationary period of 90 days.