Mission and Vision
Caz Recovery empowers people with substance use disorders to build healthier lives and reach their full potential.
Caz Recovery is a forward-thinking, vital, and successful partner in substance use disorder services.
- Recognizes and respects the beliefs, ideas, and values of the individuals and communities the agency supports.
- Integrates knowledge about trauma into services and practices that foster choice, collaboration, empowerment, safety, and trust.
- Ensures that services are person-driven and not program-driven.
- Collaborates with individuals, family members, other agencies, and the community as a whole to meet each individual’s needs.
- Acknowledges the integrative nature of health and wellness for recovery.
- Supports diversity and equity by addressing racial and gender disparities within the agency.
- Recognizes that no organization can be all things to all people and will fully support the individual and their choice in securing the services that are best for them.
Your donation can save a life!
In the grip of the opioid epidemic, you can make a difference. Any amount helps.