Garden LoftsStudio units for adults with substance use disorders
2211 Main St
Buffalo, New York 14214
Phone: (716) 894-7298
Fax: (716) 894-7308
The Garden Lofts at the Marine Hospital is Caz Recovery’s Supported Housing apartment complex for individuals with substance use disorders. It’s located in the historic Marine Hospital on Main Street in Buffalo and features 23 bright and spacious studio units.
As a part of our Housing program, program participants at the Garden Lofts receive support services during their stay. This includes support with managing one’s substance use disorder, assistance with daily living skills and budgeting, vocational and educational development, and more.
Staff at the Garden Lofts connects participants to:
- Outpatient treatment
- Primary and specialty medical care
- Mental health services
- Educational and vocational services
- A fully-furnished studio apartment
- Kitchen appliances
- Electronic fob entry into the building
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Located on a primary bus route
- Within walking distance to subway stations
- Close to shopping, restaurants, and more
We recognize that everyone’s individual path to recovery is different. Our care reflects this as every resident chooses their own personal recovery goals and relevant recovery groups. Each person’s stay is unique and can vary. It all depends on what each person needs.
Cazenovia Recovery is proud to be an organization that offers Trauma-Informed Care. Our staff members provide care that is sensitive to past traumas. We also create environments that are safe, trusting, and collaborative. Most importantly, we seek to empower each and every person in our programs.
The Garden Lofts receives funding and oversight from the Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative, The New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports, and The New York State Homeless Housing Assistance Program.
- Adults 18 years of age or older
- Individuals with a substance use disorder diagnosis
- Currently homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless.
To apply to the Garden Lofts, please call our Housing office at (716) 894-7298 or email email@example.com.