Posted on: September 13, 2019
Do you want to make a difference within the opioid epidemic? Do you want to change your community? You can!
Cazenovia Recovery Systems has just the opportunity for you. We are looking for talented and compassionate individuals to join our team. We change our community one person at a time by helping people with substance use disorders. At the moment, this population needs our support now more than ever. Thankfully, Cazenovia Recovery and our staff members are here to help, and we offer many benefits and extras to our employees.
- Activities Coordinators (part-time positions in Buffalo and Eden)
- Counselors in (full-time positions in Buffalo, Eden, and Lockport, and a part-time position in Niagara Falls)
- Counselor Associate (full-time position available in Niagara Falls)
- Case Managers (full-time position in Buffalo and part-time in Niagara County)
- Clinical Aide (overnight coverage with a full-time position in Lockport)
- Clinical Coordinator (full-time supervisory position in Lockport)
- Family / Mental Health Counselor (full-time position in Eden)
- LPN (full-time position in Eden)
- Maintenance Assistants (full-time positions in Erie and Niagara Counties)
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant (part-time covering programs in Buffalo, Eden, and Lockport)
- Program Manager (full-time supervisor position in Lockport)
- Program Secretary (full-time position in Lockport)
- Registered Nurse (full-time covered programs in Buffalo, Eden, and Lockport)
- Residence Monitors (evening and overnight full-time positions in Buffalo and Lockport with part-time positions in Niagara Falls and Buffalo)
- Site Supervisor (full-time supervisory position available in Buffalo)
- Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator (full-time position available in Buffalo)
- Support Services Coordinator (full-time supervisory position available in Buffalo)
- Supported Housing Case Manager (full-time position available in Buffalo)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Supervisor (full-time position available in Niagara County)
How to Apply
Does all of this sound exciting to you? Do you want to put your skills to use in a caring environment? Great! You can find each of the openings listed above on our employment page. You can apply right from your phone or computer, too.
Join our team and change your community one life at a time.
Other Recent Posts
Your donation can save a life!
In the grip of the opioid epidemic, you can make a difference. Any amount helps.