Recovery Day in the Media – 2015
Posted on: September 8, 2015
We’ve got a lot of publicity for Recovery Day coming up very soon. Check these out when and where you can:
- The Mary Davis Show (Saturday, September 5at 6AM on WGR 550AM and 7AM on WWWS 1400AM): an interview with Al Halley and Scotty Burt
- Buffalo News Refresh, Saturday September 5 (online and in print): an interview with Al Halley
- Townsquare Media (WYRK, W-BLK, WJYE, and JackFM), Sunday September 6 at 6AM: an interview with Briana Petersdorf and Venus Wiggins
- AM Buffalo on Channel 7 on Wednesday, September 9 at 10AM: an interview with Al Halley
- WBEN 930AM on Thursday, September 10 at 8:50AM: an interview with Scotty Burt
- NPR / WBFO 88.7FM: an interview with Scotty and Marsha, a Housing resident. The air date and time for this isn’t yet confirmed.
- Deb Watkins also called into the “Help Somebody” radio show earlier this week (thanks, Deb!)
There are articles about Recovery Day in the following print publications:
- After 50
- Bee Publications
- Buffalo Challenger
- Buffalo Criterion
- Buffalo Healthy Living
- Buffalo Jewish Journal
- WNY Catholic
Other Recent Posts
Your donation can save a life!
In the grip of the opioid epidemic, you can make a difference. Any amount helps.